Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya (2020)

I didn't really have many thoughts while watching this- it was beautifully shot, as expected (Venkatesh Maha had earlier directed C/O Kancharapalem, which is a masterpiece) and had wonderful actors who managed to keep my interest despite the rather slowly-paced story. I enjoyed the last 40 minutes of the movie more than I did the rest of it though, probably because of the drama and the nice chemistry between Satyadev and Roopa Koduvayur. Speaking of Satyadev, he puts up a fab performance as the lead, and I would recommend that you go watch this movie for him. 

I personally found it off-putting that the narrative basically revolved around masculinity. Tchah. Jyothi (Roopa Koduvayur) was practically the only ray of light in that aspect. 

That's all, I guess. Oh, and I am very excited to see Suhas in Colour Photo now. Yay.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)