Farishtay (1991)

Sridevi was cute, but at what cost? My last remaining braincell? The entire feel of this movie was literally like those insane conspiracy theories that certain political parties, etc. make about anti-nationalism in India, and I won't be surprised if you told me that this movie is where they get all their inspiration from. It was so bad, but just shy of being bad enough that it was good. Poor Jaya Prada had literally nothing to do, which is very ironic considering where she is at right now, politics-wise. The only cool thing I noticed was how Rajinikanth's too-long name also contained his real name, Shivaji Rao Gaekwad. Dharmendra and Vinod Khanna were super disgusting and made me want to vomit, especially because of the revolting dialogues they were saying. 

I'm just thankful that I zoned out for a major portion of this. That's all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aasai (1995)

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Pokiri (2006)