Mohabbat (1997)

This movie was so bad that I put it on mute and worked instead on a fancam that I was making. The main "plot twist" or whatever it was (yes, I don't even know the correct way to label this travesty) made zero sense and lowkey made me wish I could go back in time and never watch this movie at all. The only redeeming factors were Madhuri Dixit dancing, Madhuri Dixit serving one look after another, the brother-sister relationship between Farooq Sheikh and Madhuri Dixit, Farooq Sheikh being an excellent elder brother and the song "Baby Don't Break My Heart". And that's... pretty much it. I was expecting some good ol' homoeroticism between Akshaye Khanna and Sanjay Kapoor, but even on that front this movie was underwhelming and disappointing. Sad! 

On a positive note, I did finish my fancam earlier than I was anticipating and it has brought me a lot of joy so technically I won. Especially because the movie I watched right after this, on the very same day, was equally bad and a waste of time. But at least I have my fancam. And the beautiful, much-needed reassurance that at least I'm not straight. Bi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)