Kali (2016)

The only reason I didn't leave this movie midway was because of Dulquer Salmaan. Even Sai Pallavi could do nothing for me this time- I don't know if it's because of the way her character was written or what, but she just didn't bring what I have come to expect from her to this role. Everything else was... boring. That's it. The last movie I watched was Pa Ranjith's Sarpatta Parambarai and there I was speechless because it was so good that I couldn't stop thinking about it long enough to pen down coherent sentences. This one I'm speechless for because I just couldn't care about anything. Not even Sid's anger problem. Which was the main point. And hello, making me uninterested in a character called Sid with anger issues?? That's both rude and offensive and I think I dislike this movie even more now. 

Also, Sai Pallavi and Dulquer Salmaan had no chemistry whatsoever. If ONLY they had cast people with good chemistry, this could have been easier to watch. Sigh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)