83 (2021)

One of my favourite theatre experiences so far, and a very emotional one too. Not just because of the film, which had its share of highly emotionally-charged moments, but also because I realised how more than 11 years back, I had gone to another cinema hall to watch Ranveer Singh's iconic debut Band Baajaa Baaraat, and how in 2013, I had bunked school to go watch the first Deepika-Ranveer movie, Goliyon Ki Raas Leela Ram-Leela. All those memories came flooding back, and I felt overwhelmed by how these movies have fit into my life, and in a broader context, by my love for movies. 

Also, after a long time, we sat till the end of the credit rolls. What a beautiful story, and the way Kabir Khan and team did justice to it!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)