Sisindri (1995)

This movie will always be remembered as the point in my TCU spiral where I officially went off the edge. I watched this only and only for Queen T , who only appeared in a song, and for about 3 mins afterwards. Yes, I am neck deep in my obsession. No, I have no regrets.

Moving on from my derangement, the movie was basically a Telugu version of Patrick Read Johnson's Baby's Day Out (1994). I have some recollections of watching the OG as a child, so I knew what was going to happen, etc. Nonetheless, the movie was funny in places- my favourite being the scene where Jamba tells Madha that she's "still glamorous." Yep.

Otherwise, I was basically zoned out for the major portion of the movie. Very reminiscent of my Agatha Christie spiral back in 2012, where I have zero recollections of certain books that have been marked as "read" on my Goodreads. New decade, old me, but with a new life-consuming passion. Now I'm even writing a fanfic about Tabu and Nagarjuna, who also stars in this movie, so I got some content for my fic. Win-win, as they say.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)