Josh (2000)

#20YearsOfJosh was the reason why I finally got around to seeing this. I had of course, heard all the songs and loved them before; special mention to SRK's 'Apun Bola'- memorising its lyrics at a young age is the reason behind whatever swag I have right now. 

Trigger warning though, for RATS. Ugh. I feel sick again.

But apart from that, I loved watching it so much! It's pretty iconic, with SRK and Aishwarya being twins (!!!) and Chandrachur and Aishwarya being a couple. As a dear friend said, this is the kind of inclusivity we need in Bollywood. Also, SRK as a gang-leader is all I wanted in life. As another dear friend said, it should be illegal, but we are all thankful that it isn't. *duayein hands emoji*

And, that bit with SRK and the rose. And the one where SRK dances in the moonlight. Argh. I guess one's days of being SRK trash are never truly over. That's the lesson I learnt from Josh. And Silsiilay (2005). And Dear Zindagi (2016). And all I can say is- mashallah, subhanallah. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)