Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam (2009)

First things first: the audacity of casting Ramya Krishnan as Siddharth's mother, when she's ONLY 9 years elder to him. *screams*

Honestly, I cared more about the Ramya-Prakash Raj dynamic, than the Siddharth-Tamannaah one, and this movie would have been tons better if they focused on that instead. I was waiting patiently for it to begin, but I felt very underwhelmed when it ended, only because the resolution was too hurried, and there was just not enough screen time given to them. Stop this ageism yaar Indian cinema. Plus it was so disrespectful to the people who were thirsting over Ramya- so not cool.

The one saving grace would be the music, especially Evade Subramanyam. I'm gonna play it every time I'm forced to read something written by, or about Subramanian Swamy. It's truly the little things that give most joy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)