Khuda Kasam (2010)

I am honestly still so disturbed by this movie, and I've had a good 24 hours to recover. What was, dare I say it, the point? I had zero interest in following the plot, because it genuinely seemed like there was none. Plus, there was weird shit happening with the dubbing (the audio and video were out of sync in many places), which was extremely off-putting. Tabu didn't even dub for this movie herself, which is very rare for her Hindi movies, which makes me think that something shady was going on behind the scenes. Also, Sunny Deol is a terrible actor. Just thinking about him in this movie makes me want to punch his stupid face, ugh. And since I started this "review" by saying that I am still disturbed, let me state explicitly what disturbed me the most- the very last shot of Sunny Deol as the movie ended, and the caption that accompanied it saying "Remember its a KC Bokadia's presentation". Oh I will remember. No doubt about that. Plus that idiotic "Challenge" music they had going on throughout the movie. I don't even want to elaborate on that.

Man, I can't wait for Tabu's birthday so that I can stop this masochism and rewatch Ninne Pelladatha and do a live commentary and have a good, non-disturbing time. 4th November, come fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)