Elektra (2010)

After finishing this, all I could think of was what Murali Sharma's character said in Ninnu Kori (2017)- "It's like a Malayalam film. I don't understand anything." I really, genuinely don't know what to say about this movie except that... I didn't get it. And don't get me wrong, I tried my hardest to pay attention and understand more of what was happening because Manisha Koirala looked like a dream and Nayan was serving as per usual, but I just felt so bored and confused that I gave up very soon and zoned out. I wish I had more to say, but at the risk of sounding repetitive, I just have no idea what was going on and how I was supposed to react to it. It's a shame really, because firstly, the subject is something that I have been genuinely fascinated by (and highkey squeamish about) since 12th grade psychology; and secondly, even as a non-intellectual I could tell that everyone was doing a great job with the acting (by everyone I mean Manisha and Nayan, because that's all I remember to be very fucking honest) but like I said... well that's all I've said in this "review" because that's literally all that I have to say. And that's pretty much it. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aasai (1995)

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Pokiri (2006)