English Babu Desi Mem (1996)

Ah, starting off my 2021 film journey with this forgotten classic. Proud and happy for myself. Yes, I know it's problematic and misogynistic, but give me a break. I'm an adult, and this movie was released a year before I was born. I really couldn't care less about, or be "influenced" by its preaching on women and what they're supposed to do- I'm here for the entertainment and 90s SRK. Not just 90s SRK, but 90s SRK in a triple role. TRIPLE THE FUN BITCHES! The music is good, Sonali Bendre is cute, the child actor is not annoying, and there are some genuinely good bits of comedy. Perfect way to start this new year, if I may say so myself. And yes, the 90s are superior, but my new goal for this year is to prove that movies made in 1996 are next level. Onwards and upwards, my friends. A very happy new year to all of you, my best wishes always. May I amaze all of you even more with my fab "reviews" <3 Yes, that is going to be my new energy for 2021. Friendship over with self-deprecation, hyping myself is my new best friend. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)