A Tale of Two Sisters (2003)

You might form certain assumptions about what this movie might be like after reading the basic premise, but whatever it is that you've imagined, the movie is darker and grislier than that. It left me so terrified that I had to text my girlfriend afterwards (she gets more scared than me, so I just told her that I'm terrified LOL). More than under your skin, this film gets under the parts of your brain that never see the light of the day, so be prepared for that.

I really can't say anything else about this movie without giving something away, so I must end this "review" here.

PS- never have I ever been this scared of closets. And I was in the closet once. (Sorry, but I had to). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)