Apoorva Raagangal (1975)

The way this movie begins, with Srividya's character singing "Yezhu Swarangalukkul" in Vani Jairam's beautiful voice, I fell in love right there. There was something so ethereal in the way this movie was shot, I completely lost myself in its world. On top of it, Srividya and Kamal Haasan's chemistry... my god, the word "insane" was probably invented for it. And the way this movie is so full of sexual tension that it's tangible after a point?? Like I said, it's hard not to get sucked into it. 

I don't really have any more thoughts, except that the music is too good, and that Srividya-Kamal Haasan... I really hope they got together or something, I don't care. And Rajinikanth!! In his very first appearance in a movie!!! This movie was just meant to be a classic, and that is it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)