Money Money (1994)

I went in with a lot of expectations, and I was quite disappointed to say the least. It's not the movie's fault though, I suppose, since it's a sequel to a movie I haven't seen (I did not know this before I started watching it) and very few comedies have the ability to surpass both the culture and the time divide. I was not alive to see this movie back when it released, nor am I a Telugu so I guess this just wasn't meant to be.

I tried really hard for Brahmanandam though. And the part with Urmila Matondkar and Jagapathi Babu revived my interest for a while, but... nah. Better luck next time.

PS- Just saw this is the same guy who directed Sisindri. Of course. World makes sense again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)