Annabelle Sethupathi (2021)

Someone please take away Vijay Sethupathi's movie selection rights. His taste is spiralling downwards so bad, it's not even funny anymore. Tughlaq Durbar could still be justified or excused, but this? I couldn't finish it, because I simply had no motivation. It was so absurd, but not in an interesting way- more like "they either clean up their act real quick or I'm going home" way. Taapsee's dubbing was so off, it was pure cringe after a point. Every single actor, from Raadhika to Jagapathi Babu (I am still not over Tuck Jagadish, by the way), is thoroughly wasted. VJS was barely a presence. In short, I hated it and I wish I had done literally anything else rather than watched it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)