Minnal Murali (2021)

Disclaimer: I am not a superhero movie fan AT ALL. I barely watch any, not even the ones that are hyped 24x7 on social media. 

However, I ended up making an exception for Minnal Murali. Why? Well firstly because I am on a break from college and I feel so dead inside from how toxic it is that I am seizing any and every opportunity to start feeling something again. 

Secondly- I had seen Shyam Singha Roy in the morning and I needed to distance myself from it as soon as possible.

Lastly, because Tovino Thomas has replaced Dulquer Salmaan in my simp list and he looked so cute in the promos and all that I thought "hey why not, let's expand our horizons".

And I'm so glad I did. The movie is extremely enjoyable and engaging, even for someone like me who isn't really into this genre. I didn't love it or anything, but it was just the kind of fun one-time watch that I needed. Also, Tovino!! 

My favourite was little Josemon though, played by Vasisht Umesh. They lit up every scene they were in, and made everything so much more wholesome and cozy.

If Basil and gang make this into a franchise, I just might become a superhero enthusiast one day. Who knows?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Singha Roy (2021)

Aasai (1995)

Pokiri (2006)